Cheese is Evolving. So are we...
Innovation plays a huge part in our business plan and long term strategy. It’s a fundamental key to our success. As a business we aim to lead our market not just follow it.
At Nantwich Cheese, we're constantly reviewing the way that we do things to ensure that we're delivering the latest in product trends to our customer. One of our key goals is to build and maintain a reputation as a business that is ahead of our market.
We've invested heavily into market insights, in a bid to understand our customer, the shopper and the categories that we operate within, in addition we are constantly talking to our customers and consumers, making sure our product range is fulfilling their needs.
We work closely with customers to develop bespoke products when our existing offering doesn't quite fit the bill, we are able to offer this by ensuring that we have an in depth understanding of our customers and their market.
...Recent Innovation Highlights...
- Building on consumer shopping trends by launching a series of new blended cheese flavours.
- Working with key retailers to develop a seasonal blended range in order to capitalise on the festive period.
- The launch of our two new blended brands, Nantwich Cheese Black Label, our premium range offering made up of a specially selected range of flavour options designed for the modern 'foodie' and our Little Bit of range of blended cheese specifically engineered toward the value and discount brand market. Little Bit Of is a capsual collection of best selling lines offered in more cost effective pack sizes allowing the business to enter the fixed priced disount retailer market with a range that can RRP at £1 and under.
- Investing in state of the art machinery to run our newly constructed industry leading blended cheese centre, located next to our main site, the new production facility adopts the very latest in technology and machinery to ensure that Nantwich Cheese will continue to deliver our much loved products for generations to come.
- Company investment in new state of the art cutting equipment to future proof our block cheese operations and to cope with high demand in this area.
- Installation of brand new cheese waxing line, Nantwich Cheese are the only company in Europe to have this brand new technology, and only 1 of 3 companies worldwide.
- Introduction of in house grating operation within custom built production facility.
- Implementation of new ERP system to run all company processes, this will allow the business to cope with high production capacity in an efficient manner securing the long term efforts of the business.
...We believe its important to invest in the future, that's why we're constantly improving our products and facilities to better serve our customers.