Reporting To: Production Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To carry out production in an efficient manner according to the agreed schedules.
- To delegate tasks to production operatives as appropriate.
- To ensure that all customer specifications are achieved relating to product labelling.
- To ensure, where relevant, all aspects of the company’s food safety (HACCP) and Quality Management systems are followed.
- To ensure all records within the production environment are documented correctly and accurately.
- To ensure all relevant procedures (on line quality checks) are followed correctly.
- To inform management of any problems or concerns relating to the quality of the final product.
- To liaise with the Production & Warehouse Manager on all aspects relating to the operation of the Quality Management System or the quality of the final product.
- To ensure all areas under their supervision are kept neat and tidy during production.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by management.